Anthem Memory Care Assumes Management of 9 Memory Care Communities
Anthem Memory Care has been selected to operate nine memory care communities in Utah, Washington, Minnesota, Michigan and Ohio.
They bring Anthem’s portfolio up to 21 properties and mark the Oregon-based operator’s entry into Utah, Washington, Michigan and Ohio. The properties, owned by Irwin Investors, were previously operated by Sinceri and include:
- Elk Ridge in Maplewood, Minnesota, effective date February 1
- Edgemont Place in Blaine, Minnesota, effective date February 1
- Robinwood Landing in Lansing, Michigan, effective date February 1
- Glenwood in Dublin, Ohio, effective date February 1
- Preserve at Beavercreek in Beavercreek, Ohio, effective date February 1
- Greenfield Estates in Akron, Ohio, effective date February 1
- Pheasant Run in South Jordan, Utah, effective date February 1
- The Hampton in Tumwater, Washington, effective date March 1
“Anthem is 100 percent dedicated towards caring for Alzheimer and dementia residents, and all of our programming from engagement to resident care are designed to help improve the lives of those with memory loss,” said Isaac Scott, CEO for Anthem Memory Care. “We look forward to sharing our focused approach to memory care and becoming part of the fabric of the communities in which they are located.”
Anthem will add regional staff, technology and training programs to adapt each of the 66-bed communities to its approach to care. With existing communities in Kansas, California, Illinois, Minnesota and Colorado, they now manage a total of 1,418 beds making them one of the largest stand-alone, memory care focused companies in the industry.