Civitas To Begin Construction On Modern, New Senior Living Community In Midlothian
MIDLOTHIAN, TX–Civitas Senior Living, a fast-emerging company in the senior living industry, announced on November 1st plans to develop a new senior housing community in Midlothian. The property, Legacy Oaks at Midlothian will feature 90 independent living residences, 54 assisted living and memory care apartments and 12 cottage-style homes.
Civitas President Wayne Powell said the tree-lined community will provide more high-quality senior living options to Midlothian families who are looking to balance exceptional care, service and expertise with modern community amenities.
“I love Midlothian and its residents,” said Powell, whose company also owns and manages nearby Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care. “We’ve developed great relationships here and have had the opportunity to serve a number of Midlothian families. I’m excited that we’ll now be able to improve the quality of life for more area seniors who would benefit from our full spectrum of services.”
In addition to its signature resident programs, the scenic community will offer modern, resort-style amenities designed to meet the lifestyle and entertainment needs of its residents. Some of its features will include:
• Beautiful, landscaped courtyards in a walkable community
• A large community pool for relaxation and exercise
• Flexible outdoor entertainment spaces and a large, covered outdoor patio
• Multi-function, on-campus theater with luxury seating
• A convenient on-site dog park
• Spacious clubhouse and game and activity rooms
• Contemporary dining like an outdoor patio, private dining room and on-campus bistro
• And much more…
The project, located near the intersection of Highland Road and 14th Street is being constructed by Trepex Construction and is expected to be completed by Spring 2018.