Leisure Care Opens Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Florida
SEATTLE–Leisure Care, one of the most innovative operators of senior living communities in the country, recently introduced a new community to Lake Worth, Florida. The Landing of Lake Worth will have 79 assisted living and 55 memory care units in total.
“This community really embodies the motto ‘a whole lotta heart’, with a family-centered culture that we have nurtured over the course of the opening,” said Kris Bennett, the new general manager at The Landing of Lake Worth. “It’s a place our residents can really thrive.”
Having worked in the senior living industry for the past 17 years, Bennett has played a key role in fostering a welcoming culture at the new Florida community. She describes The Landing of Lake Worth as “a whole new world of opportunity.”
This inclusive culture is instilled in every staff member, Bennett says, ensuring every resident feels like a part of the Leisure Care family. She also prides the community on having an outstanding activity coordinator who makes sure every program is reflective of the community and tailored to what makes the residents happy.
In addition to innovative programming, the community will also provide residents with inspiring menu and dining options that set the community apart from other assisted living and memory care operators.
“There’s nothing better than watching our residents flourish, grow and make new friends as they enjoy the golden years of their life,” Bennett says.
Whatever the needs and lifestyle of each resident, The Landing of Lake Worth offers a variety of living options, from life-enhancing assisted living services to Opal–the company’s signature memory care program tailored to the unique needs of seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia.
Additional community amenities include:
- Leisure Care’s signature PrimeFit fitness and balance builder program
- BrainHQ by Posit Science program for enhanced brain fitness
- Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone®
- Access to Travel by Leisure Care, the company’s distinctive travel agency
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Full-service dining with healthy, seasonal options, as well as a bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup low-acid coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- A calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- Regularly scheduled transportation
Just 10 miles from the beach, The Landing of Lake Worth is near the cities of Lake Worth, Greenacres, Lantana, Wellington, Hypoluxo, and Boynton Beach. Conveniently located off of State Road 7, The Landing provides easy access to Florida’s Turnpike, connecting the community to West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and more. The Landing is also in close proximity of both JFK Medical Center and Palms West Hospital.
Leisure Care, LLC is one of the largest privately owned and most innovative operators of senior living communities in the United States, operating over 40 retirement communities with another 15 under development, and nearly 7,000 apartments in the United States.