November 14, 2018
FORT WORTH, DENVER and CAPE CORAL, FL–NexCore Group in collaboration with Fort Worth-based senior living management company, Civitas Senior Living, have commenced construction on their newest senior housing project, The Waters of Cape Coral located in Cape Coral, FL.
When completed, The Waters of Cape Coral will offer 72 assisted living and 28 memory care apartments with premium accommodations, a variety of amenities, and outstanding, compassionate care. Assisted living units will range from 321-square-foot studios to 946-square-foot two bedrooms, while memory care studios will range from 288 to 488 square feet.
“Cape Coral is a beautiful coastal city with residents who enjoy an active lifestyle befitting the Sunshine State,” said Civitas Senior Living Founder and CEO Wayne Powell. “Civitas is excited to bring its passionate care and service to this fun-loving community.”
The Waters of Cape Coral brings the finest in amenities to Southwest Florida, featuring an active environment and ease of living conveniences. Residents will enjoy getting pampered in the elegant salon and relish the locally grown flavors cooked and served in our dining rooms or chef’s private room. Other amenities include private residences, concierge-style services,chef-prepared meals, 24/7 professional care, pampering salon, fitness center, theatre, beautifully landscaped courtyard, coffee bar/bistro, family room, activity room and regularly scheduled transportation.
Residents of The Waters of Cape Coral will also benefit and be inspired by Civitas’ revolutionary Passion Program, which ensures a comprehensive continuum of care by integrating all the powers at play. From activity programming to medication management to culinary experiences and more, The Passion Program guides how Civitas’ team cares for its residents. Programming includes:
- My Activities: Celebrating stories, memories, and milestones while exceeding care expectations for daily health and wellness needs.
- My Food: Actively engaging residents through passion-filled culinary experiences, every day.
- My Passion Pathway: Focusing on those key ingredients that lead to a smooth transition for our newest residents.
- My Legacy: Specially designed for The Cottage (Civitas’ Memory Care neighborhoods) featuring a series of programs to promote engagement, participation, and connectivity in everyday living.
- My Wellness: Uniting Civitas’ Wellness Team with its residents and families to accommodate wants and needs.
- Our Passionate Employee: Developed to help Civitas employees reach their greatest potential.
“NexCore is excited to continue our partnership with Civitas on our second senior housing development in Florida,” says Jarrod Daddis, NexCore managing partner. “The Waters of Cape Coral is in a neighborhood with proximity to well-established retail shops and amenities for residents and their families to enjoy. We look forward to contributing positively to the community by providing high quality housing and resident care.”
Davis Wince Architects, Ltd. Architecture designed the building. NexCore Group is the project developer. Contributing to the design, development, and completion of the project is interior design firm Senior by Design. The Waters of Cape Coral is scheduled to welcome residents in December 2019.
NexCore Group develops healthcare facilities for hospitals, health systems and physicians.
Civitas Senior Living specializes in development, acquisitions, operational management, and consulting for senior housing properties, including assisted living, retirement centers, and independent senior living properties.