Oakmont Senior Living Announces New Retirement Community in El Dorado Hills
SANTA ROSA, CA–Three completed and fully furnished model units will open soon for viewing at El Dorado Hills’ newest retirement community, Oakmont of El Dorado Hills. A luxury studio, a large one bedroom and a spacious studio suite can be viewed via appointment or by stopping at the Information Center located at 2020 Town Center West Way in El Dorado Hills seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Located on 4.66 scenic acres and just minutes from Town Center, Oakmont of El Dorado Hills will be an 85,799-square-foot community featuring 53 assisted living and 27 memory care apartment homes. Floor plans include studio, one and two-bedroom options ranging from 400 – 1,265 square feet, all with 10-foot high ceilings and spacious bathrooms.
Just a short drive from downtown Sacramento, Oakmont of El Dorado Hills is ideal for seniors in search of resort-style amenities and continuing care services.
“I’m thrilled to bring luxury senior living to this community.” said Executive Director Tamara Fernandez. “The city of El Dorado Hills prides itself on offering nothing short of the best, and Oakmont is excited to bring our high-end community and five-star amenities to its senior residents.”
Oakmont communities offer premier amenities and services to both active seniors and those in need of quality assisted living and memory care services including:
- Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by an executive chef and culinary team
- On and off-site recreational and social activities
- A library, movie theater with plush seating, full-size fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms with scheduled social events, games, music and art classes
- An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
- Chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
- A Wellness Center, a nurse on-site 7 days a week, 24-hour staff care and Concierge Physician Programs.
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, Oakmont Senior Living is an award-winning, family owned and operated developer of premier, resort-style senior communities and has 23 communities throughout California.