Oakmont Senior Living Announces New Retirement Community in Valencia
SANTA ROSA, CA–Oakmont Senior Living is expanding its footprint in the Santa Clarita Valley with a brand new, luxury senior living community currently under construction. Oakmont of Valencia, scheduled to open in summer 2019, will provide premier senior living to the residents of Valencia and its surrounding areas.
Located on Copper Hill Drive, Oakmont of Valencia will be a 2-story, 85,000-square foot community, featuring 40 Assisted Living and 50 Memory Care apartment homes. With gourmet dining, on and off-site recreational and social activities, a salon and day spa, and two movie theaters, the community will offer 5-star amenities and services to active seniors and those in need of quality assisted living and memory care services.
Margie Veis has been the Executive Director of Oakmont of Santa Clarita since its opening in January 2016. She now has the opportunity to open and lead Oakmont’s newest community and will assume the role of Executive Director at Oakmont of Valencia. As an industry leader with more than 30 years of experience in senior living, she is looking forward to continuing to provide high-quality, resident-centered care to our seniors seeking resort-style living in Valencia and staying involved in the Santa Clarita Valley. Igor Molchanov, who has worked in senior living for the past two decades, will assume the role of Executive Director at Oakmont of Santa Clarita.
Oakmont communities offer premier amenities and services to both active seniors and those in need of quality assisted living and memory care services including:
- Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by an executive chef and culinary team
- On and off-site recreational and social activities
- A library, movie theater with plush seating, full-size fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms with scheduled social events, games, music and art classes
- An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
- Chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
- A Wellness Center, a nurse on-site 7 days a week, 24-hour staff care and Concierge Physician Programs.
Headquartered in Sonoma County, CA, Oakmont Senior Living is an award-winning family owned and operated developer of premier, resort-style senior communities and has communities throughout California and Nevada.