July 30, 2019
WINDSOR, CA–Oakmont Senior Living, based here in Windsor and known for its resort-style, top quality senior living communities, is adding a unique community to its portfolio in Spring 2020. Oakmont of East Sacramento will offer care services when appropriate and at the same time appeal to those active adults 55 and older.
The community sits on nearly 3.5 acres and is located in the Fabulous Forties historic neighborhood. Included on the property is a 36,000-square-foot parking garage. The living space at Oakmont of East Sacramento is more than 140,000 square feet, offering residents lots of places to meet and mingle.
Oakmont of East Sacramento also welcomes longtime senior living industry veteran Terry Ervin as its executive director. Ervin also spent time at Oakmont of Carmichael as executive director and is an Oakmont Senior Living alum.
“I am very honored and pleased to join the team at Oakmont of East Sacramento. The community is as first rate as other Oakmont Senior Living communities, but it also has a number of amenities that will make it unique. I cannot wait to greet our first residents and watch our community grow,” said Ervin.
Oakmont of East Sacramento will have 100 assisted living apartment homes and 35 memory care apartments.
Residents enjoying an active lifestyle will find a bar, wine cellar, grand room, two movie theaters, resident gardens, garden dining, a bocce court, and a pet park, as well as those listed below that are found at Oakmont Senior Living’s other communities across the state of California and two in Las Vegas.
Oakmont communities offer premier amenities and services to both active seniors and those in need of quality assisted living and memory care services, including:
- Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by a talented executive chef and culinary team
- On and off-site recreational and social activities
- A library, full-size fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms with scheduled social events, games, music and art classes
- An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden and walking paths
- Chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
- A Wellness Center, a nurse on-site 7 days a week, 24-hour staff care and Concierge Physician Programs.
Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in retirement living. Founded in 2012, Oakmont Senior Living is known for providing five-star amenities, an award-winning culinary program and professionally trained, compassionate team members in purpose-built communities. To meet the unique needs of each resident, Oakmont Senior Living delivers personalized care services in luxurious, resort-style settings.