March 31, 2020
ROCHESTER, NY–An automated Visitor and Employee Sign-in screening and tracking tool is now available, free of charge, to enable senior living communities and other healthcare agencies to quickly and efficiently screen employees and visitors, electronically via tablet, kiosk or any other device, it was announced today by LincWare, developer of digital transformation solutions.
The automated system replaces cumbersome manual paper-based log books at the front desk and allows senior living organizations and other healthcare agencies to quickly and accurately screen visitors and employees for COVID-19, logging the data electronically for analysis and reporting purposes. The tool saves valuable nurse time, providing an objective, instant health evaluation. Features include:
- Self-serve web accessible setup, with individual links for each location.
- Comprehensive questionnaire based on CDC guidelines.
- User accessible on tablets, kiosks and desktop computers that can be located at the front desk.
- Real time evaluation and assessment. Identifies and urges caution for ill and/or exposed individual with a “stop sign” icon, along with instructions, according to local protocols.
- Stores all responses for instant access to key information as well as report creation.
The free screening tool is already being used in several senior living communities. It will continue to be updated and enhanced as regulations and CDC guidelines evolve in the weeks and months ahead.
“COVID-19 requires an all-hands-on-deck effort to stem its spread. We’re committed to doing our part by contributing our talents to improve efficiencies for senior living communities and other healthcare providers, during these challenging times,” said Darren Mathis, CEO of LincWare.
LincWare is the developer of a product suite of smart automation solutions, including Admit+, an electronic paperwork automation solution; EOS, an employee onboarding solution, and LincDoc, an eForms application that simplifies paper-based processes where compliance and efficiency are critical.
Founded in 2007 by Darren Mathis, chief executive officer, and Eric Lenio, chief technology officer, LincWare is a privately owned company with offices in East Rochester, NY. LincWare’s customers include healthcare organizations, an NFL franchise, financial services, universities, municipal governments, and payroll companies.