Oakmont of Camarillo Information Center Open
CAMARILLO, CA–Oakmont of Camarillo, set to open this winter, has opened its marketing information center. The center is located at 231 Village Commons Boulevard, Suite 15, in Camarillo and is open seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Seniors, their families and friends are welcome to stop in and learn more about the 86,839-square foot community that sits on more than three acres and will have 91 homes, including 60 assisted living and 25 memory care apartments—all located close to shopping, fine dining, the arts and world-class entertainment.
Oakmont communities offer premier amenities and services to both active seniors and those in need of quality assisted living and memory care services, including:
- Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by a talented executive chef and culinary team
- On and off-site recreational and social activities
- A library, movie theater with plush seating, full-size fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms with scheduled social events, games, music and art classes
- An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
- Chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
- A Wellness Center, a nurse on-site 7 days a week, 24-hour staff care and Concierge Physician Programs
Ted Burgess, executive director of Oakmont of Camarillo, is a longtime senior living executive who has joined Oakmont at a time of tremendous growth in the senior living industry.
“Oakmont’s reputation speaks for itself, and I am thrilled to be at Oakmont and leading the team at Oakmont of Camarillo. Oakmont’s high standards of excellence and the commitment to its residents is part of what makes Oakmont such a wonderful company,” Burgess said.
Founded in 2012, Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in retirement living known for providing five-star amenities, an award-winning culinary program and professionally trained, compassionate team members delivering personalized care services in purpose-built resort-style communities.