February 16, 2023
EDISON, NJ—Spring Hills, the industry leader in senior living, is excited to announce the launch of their Opulence Collection of communities, where “luxury meets lifestyle so you can live happy.” This new, exclusive environment is one of warmth and luxury where seniors can flourish together and continue to live a fulfilling life. Residents will enjoy resort-like amenities including a state-of-the-art presentation kitchen for tastings and a spa for renewing, to an ever-changing slate of engaging programing and an on-site fitness center to stay active. Currently, the Opulence Collection can be found at Spring Hills Cherry Hill in Cherry Hill, NJ and the newly built Spring Hills Livingston in Livingston, NJ.
“We started this focus on opulence because we believe so many people are looking for it. When people reach the time in their lives when they need some extra help—physically or medically—there’s no reason they have to give up the luxuries they have grown accustomed to in their lives,” said Alexander Markowits, president/CEO of Spring Hills. “Through our strong relationship with our residents and families and over 20 years of experience in the industry, we were able to create the next level of senior living.”
Spring Hills’ cornerstone services Signature Touches is their holistic approach to care and life. In each of the Opulence Collection communities, these Signature Touches have been enhanced and include:
- Resort-inspired amenities that include on-site movie theaters, fitness centers, grand indoor/outdoor living spaces and so much more.
- A 24-hour concierge service that is always at your service, allows residents to plan outings and includes a video talk service to staff from their televisions in their apartments.
- Broadened culinary adventures that understand how important quality meals are for residents’ palettes and social lives. Through a strategic partnership, Spring Hills has transformed the dining experience to ensure that the chefs, waiters and waitresses are extensively trained in providing the best food and service. They use high-quality natural ingredients and a garden-to-table approach that can include the residents through the incorporation of horticulture therapy.
- Five-star services paired with a holistic approach in the salon and spa to support each resident’s lifestyle, enhancing their quality of life.
- Curated care that provides proactive clinical care and personalized support at every stage of the health care journey; every critical transition is safe and seamless.
- Continuum of care that allows the resident to be the center of their own health care by being surrounded by providers, caregivers and community support services in real-time, all aware of each resident’s medical history, current conditions, treatment preferences and lifestyle.
- Holistic wellness that offers activities that reflect the interests of the residents, including programs such as lifelong learning seminars, creative activities, outings related to the arts and culture, and special interest clubs.
- Technology integration that leverages the latest remote health technology to create a constant stream of patient data, which also inspires patients to more fully engage in their own health progress.
The Opulence Collection brings a new dimension to senior care. It’s Signature Touches paired with the transformed organizational processes in operations, recruitment/retention and continuum of care, to create a senior experience unlike any other.