The Radcliff, a Luxury Senior Living Retirement Residence, Announces Grand Re-opening
WOOD DALE, IL–The Radcliff, a six-floor, 150-unit residence offering over 160,000-square-feet of living space, has announced its grand reopening at 276 East Irving Park Road in Wood Dale, IL. Formerly known as Randall Residence, it is now under new management.
Ideally nestled in the central western suburbs with great proximity to public transportation and major highways, The Radcliff stands apart with a combination of luxury, urban living and a hotel-like environment.
Walking into The Radcliff, guests are greeted with a voluminous two-story foyer with a concierge’s desk that boasts marble and imported Italian tile, much like an upscale downtown Chicago hotel. The first floor living space has a luxurious welcoming décor including three crystal chandeliers, comfortable living room couches and loveseats, along with digital screens touting a wide array of interactive programs and events held for residents of The Radcliff. Other amenities include:
- Three large community meeting and dining areas including formal and private dining rooms, as well as a garden eatery
- 12 shared living room areas with comfortable couches and love seats to stretch out or socialize
- Full service hair salon offering cuts, colorings, pedi/mani and massages
- Weekly outside activities and entertainment from singers, musician, and other performers
- A dedicated library area
- An arts & crafts room customized with activities based on seniors’ interests and abilities
- Transportation to wherever residents want to go—malls, doctors’ appointments, shopping or church
“Community and friendship-building is a core belief in our design and in attention to detail for our residents,” said Alan Scimeca, CEO. “Whether it’s our Pub area to socialize and play cards with friends, or sharing a fine dining meal from Chef Boston, formerly of The Four Seasons, residents feel the warmth of home no matter where they relax. We believe The Radcliff fills an unmet need to deliver an incredible living community at a value not seen in senior residences. We look forward to sharing all these luxury living amenities offered at special grand opening pricing.”
Independent living at The Radcliff provides active residents a maintenance-free lifestyle to enjoy convenient services, senior-friendly surroundings and social opportunities with the amenities of a luxury residence. Assisted Care is designed to provide a nurturing, comfortable home environment offering both confidence and control to residents. Memory Care offers comprehensive and compassionate care for those with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other forms of memory loss.