December 1, 2021
Integral Senior Living, a premier senior living community management company, has announced it has or will soon assume management of five senior living communities in Utah and Southern California:
- Escalante at Draper in Draper, Utah, owned by MedCore Partners, LLC; effective Nov. 1.
- Meadow Gardens of Menlo Park in Menlo Park, Calif., owned by Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III, Inc.; effective Dec. 1.
- Vista Terrace of Belmont in Belmont, Calif., owned by Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III, Inc.; effective Dec. 1.
- The Palms at La Quinta Assisted Living and Memory Care in La Quinta, Calif.; owned by Columbia Pacific Advisors; effective Dec. 15.
- The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living and Memory Care in Ventura, Calif.; owned by Columbia Pacific Advisors; effective Dec. 15.
“We are delighted to add these communities to the ISL portfolio,” said Collette Gray, president and CEO of ISL. “The opportunity to grow our roster of communities allows ISL to offer our signature services and personalized care to even more seniors. It’s a pleasure to welcome all of these communities to our family.”
By joining the ISL team, these communities will have access to ISL’s full suite of programs, proven to create an exceptional experience and level of care for seniors in every ISL community. The Vibrant Life®, Generations Memory Careand Elevate® dining programs it offers will be added to the duo’s current offerings to raise their standard of care.