Spring Hills Proudly Announces New Opulence Residence in Livingston
LIVINGSTON, NJ—The Opulence Collection by Spring Hills, the trusted name in senior living for over 24 years, has come to Livingston, NJ with the opening of Spring Hills Livingston—a new, innovative and distinctive luxury assisted living community. One of only two of Spring Hill’s Opulence Collection communities where “luxury meets lifestyle so you can live happy,” Spring Hills Livingston offers residents the perfect balance of atmosphere, resort-like amenities, quality care and personalized services, all in an exclusive environment decorated with luxurious furnishings. The design of the building was created to reflect the vibrancy and energy of the community, and encourage a higher level of social stimulation. Spring Hills Livingston is the premiere senior living community offering independent living, assisted living, memory care and home care services.
“The Livingston community is an ideal fit for the new Spring Hills Opulence Collection,” said Alexander Markowits, president and CEO of Spring Hills. “We are deeply committed to maintaining the health, comfort and independence of our residents, while allowing them to continue living in the lifestyle they are accustomed to. We saw a need for this type of community in Livingston and look forward to the opportunity to provide our unparalleled care to more seniors.”
Erio Rosario, executive director at Spring Hills Livingston, continued on. “We recognize and embrace the pride that the residents have in their home and community,” he said. “We are building strong connections between Spring Hills Livingston and the Livingston community. We want to invite members of the Rotary Club, the YMCA, the JCC and more into Spring Hills Livingston, while also planning excursions to Turtle Back Zoo, which is right down the street, as well as other exciting day trips in the community.”
The services and amenities offered at Spring Hills Livingston are setting a new standard in senior living with a personalized lifestyle approach. Premium dining is provided in a top-of-the-line kitchen in partnership with Morrison, a high-end provider of chef-forward cuisine with restaurants in several states. The dining room offers full menus for meals, 24-hour room service and a rooftop bar serving tapas throughout the day. The unique programs include lifelong learning seminars, cooking classes, food and wine tastings, creative activities and outings related to the arts and crafts, culture, special interest clubs and more. Residents also enjoy activities such as walking clubs through our beautifully landscaped gardens and courtyards, yoga and Tai chi classes. Spring Hills’ cornerstone services Signature Touches—their holistic approach to care and life—have been enhanced at Spring Hills Livingston. They include:
- Resort-inspired amenities that include on-site movie theaters, fitness centers, grand indoor/outdoor living spaces and so much more to personalize the experience.
- A 24-hour concierge service that is always at your service, allows residents to plan outings (perhaps to a Broadway show), organize special family events and more.
- Broadened culinary adventures that understand how important quality meals are for residents’ palettes and social lives. Through a strategic partnership, Spring Hills has transformed the dining experience to ensure that the chefs, waiters and waitresses are extensively trained in providing the best food and service. They use high-quality natural ingredients and a garden-to-table approach that can include the residents through the incorporation of horticulture therapy.
- Five-star services paired with a holistic approach in the salon and spa to support each resident’s lifestyle, enhancing their quality of life.
- Curated care that provides proactive clinical care and personalized support at every stage of the health care journey; every critical transition is safe and seamless.
- Continuum of care that allows the resident to be the center of their own health care by being surrounded by providers, caregivers and community support services in real-time, all aware of each resident’s medical history, current conditions, treatment preferences and lifestyle.
- Holistic wellness that offers activities that reflect the interests of the residents, including programs such as lifelong learning seminars, creative activities, outings related to the arts and culture, and special interest clubs.
- Technology integration that leverages the latest remote health technology to create a constant stream of patient data, which also inspires patients to more fully engage in their own health progress.
Health and wellness are a priority at Spring Hills. The community offers the ultimate level of care with physicians on-site to address acute medical issues, as well as proximity to high-quality hospitals, physical therapists and other health care providers. They also focus on more than just physical health with an on-site salon and spa that features massages, manicures, pedicures and hair styling for renewal and relaxation. There is also an on-site fitness center showcasing a full array of gym equipment—including ellipticals, cycles, weights and fitness and yoga classes for all levels of activity—all under appropriate supervision.
Spring Cottage, the memory care wing of all Spring Hills locations, exudes Opulence and luxury, while still focused on programs based on ability and hands-on care. In addition to its own activity’s director and nurse, they also feature a salon, gourmet dining options and their own private, beautiful demo kitchen.
Spring Hills Livingston is located at 346 East Cedar St. in Livingston, NJ, 07039.