November 15, 2018
WILSONVILLE, OR–The Avamere Family of Companies announced today a strategic organization change to move from a company of individual entities (Avamere Living, Infinity Rehab and Signature Healthcare At Home) to a cohesive post-acute and community-based health care system.
The executive and business division leadership teams will move to a matrix organizational structure to manage and lead the business operations, strategic priorities and support services.
- Founder Rick Miller will remain Chief Executive Officer.
- Larry Lopardo will be the Chief Legal Officer.
- Ron Odermott will be the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bob Thomas is now Chief Operations Officer.
- Ryan Haller is the Chief Development Officer.
- Mike Billings is the Executive Vice President of Avamere, Ancillaries.
- Matt Hilty is the Executive Vice President of Avamere, Communities.
- Donna Mueller is now the Executive Vice President of Avamere, Strategy and Network Development.
- JoLynn Munro is now the Infinity Rehab Division President.
- Mary Kofstad takes the helm of Signature Healthcare at Home as Division President.
- Nicolette Merino assumes the role of Ovation Division President.
- Brad Litle becomes the Division President for Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- A Division President for Community Based Care will be named soon.
“This is an exciting time for the Avamere Family of Companies,” states CEO Rick Miller. “With this new organizational structure, our company will be able to more effectively uphold our mission, core values, quality initiatives, growth, our level of care and social responsibility.”
“Change creates opportunities for our people,” affirms Bob Thomas, COO. “I want them to feel the impact of these changes and actively be a part of them.”
He went on to emphasize the need for this change in an evolving health care environment. “We need to change internally to meet the demands of a growing and transforming health care system. Our customers deserve a seamless experience during this process.”
Founded in 1995 and based in Wilsonville, Oregon, Avamere Family of Companies provides assisted living, independent living, memory care, rehabilitation, home care, transitional care and more. Today Avamere operates nearly 61 communities with over 8,600 employees.